The UK’s first naked secretary service
Standard Service TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions are the standard terms for the provision of services by UKNSS Limited a Company registered in England and Wales under number 13937770, whose registered address is 61 Bridge Street, Kington, United Kingdom, HR5 3DJ.
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
Means the fee paid to UKNSS Limited for Booking Services prior to any applicable VAT;
means the website hosting and booking of Engagement Services with an Independent Secretary provided by UKNSS Limited;
means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday;
means any day of the year;
Means an individual who searches for, books, or uses Engagement Services pursuant to these Terms and Conditions;
means the contract for the provision of Engagement Services, as explained in Clause 3;
means the services which are to be provided by the Independent Secretary as specified in the Order (and confirmed in Our Order Confirmation);
means the secretary who publishes and offers a naked, topless, or lingerie secretarial service to a Client;
means the offering by the Independent Secretary for the Engagement Services;
means a calendar month;
means any special offer price payable for Booking Services which We may offer from time to time;
means an order placed with and through Us for the Engagement Services;
means the Independent Secretary’s acceptance and confirmation of your Order as described in Clause 3;
“The Other Parties”
means the Client and/or as applicable the Independent Secretary;
means UKNSS Limited a Company registered in England and Wales under number 13937770, whose registered address is 61 Bridge Street, Kington, United Kingdom, HR5 3DJ;
means the commercial website of UKNSS Limited – ‘nakesecretary.com’.
- Each reference in these Terms and Conditions to “writing” and any similar expression includes electronic communications whether sent by e-mail.
- Information About Us
- UKNSS LImited is a Limited Company registered in England and Wales under number 13937770, whose registered address is 61 Bridge Street, Kington, United Kingdom, HR5 3DJ.
- Our VAT number is currently retained.
- The Contract
- These Terms and Conditions govern the Booking Services by Us and will form the basis of the Contract between Us and you. Before submitting an Order, please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you are unsure about any part of these Terms and Conditions, please ask Us for clarification.
- Nothing provided by us or an Independent Secretary including, but not limited to, Listings, sales and marketing literature, price lists and other documents constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. The Order constitutes a contractual offer that We and The Independent Secretary may, at our discretion, accept.
- Confirmation of acceptance of the Order will be provided in the Order Confirmation. Order Confirmations will be provided in writing and a contract for Engagement Services is formed directly between the Client and the Independent Secretary. In addition to these Terms and Conditions the Client and the Independent Secretary will be subject to, and responsible for complying with, all terms of the Listing including without limitation, the cancellation policy, conduct rules and payment.
- The Booking Fee becomes immediately due upon receipt of the Order Confirmation. No Engagement Services will commence if the Booking Fee is not paid and the time and location of performance are not confirmed.
- We shall ensure that the following information is given or made available to the Client prior to the formation of the Contract between the Client and the Independent Secretary, save for where such information is already apparent from the context of the transaction:
- The main characteristics of the Engagement Services;
- Our identity (set out above in Clause 2) and contact details (as set out below in Clause 14);
- The total Booking Fee for the Booking Services including taxes;
- The Listing including but not limited to arrangements for payment, performance and availability of the Independent Secretary to perform the Engagement Services;
- Our complaints handling policy.
- All Orders for Booking Services made by the Client will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- If the Order is changed We will inform you of any change to the Booking Fee in writing.
- The Order may be cancelled within Three (3) Calendar Days of being placed. If you have already made any payments to Us under Clause 7, subject to sub-Clauses 7.2 and 7.6, the payment(s) will be refunded as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Our acceptance of your cancellation. If you request that your Order, be cancelled, you must confirm this in writing. If you wish to cancel the Booking Services after this time period, please refer to Clause 12.
- We may cancel the Order at any time before We begin providing the Booking Services due to the unavailability of required personnel or materials, or due to the occurrence of an event outside of Our reasonable control. If such cancellation is necessary, We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible. If you have made any payments to Us under Clause 7, the payment(s) will be refunded as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Us informing you of the cancellation. Cancellations will be confirmed in writing.
- Client Terms
The following terms in this clause 5 will only apply to the Client.
When you submit an Order, you are agreeing to pay all charges for your booking including the Engagement Service fee, applicable fees like the Booking Fee, taxes and any other items identified during checkout. When you receive the Order Confirmation, a contract for Engagement Services is formed directly between you and the Independent Secretary. In addition to these Terms, you will be subject to, and responsible for complying with, all terms of the Listing, including without limitation, the cancellation policy and any other rules, standards, policies, or requirements identified in the Listing or during checkout that apply to the Order. It is your responsibility to read and understand these rules, standards, policies, and requirements prior to booking a Listing.
- Client’s Conduct
5.3.1. The Client acknowledges that they shall:
(a) be at all times polite and respectful to the Independent Secretary and staff of UKNSS Limited;
(b) pay the fee for Engagement Services as outlined in the Listing immediately upon the Independent Secretary’s arrival to the location of performance and prior to performance of said services;
(c) not engage in any physical or sexual behaviour or contact with the Independent Secretary whether they have consented to it or not;
(d) not be under the influence of any alcohol and/or drugs prior to, at the time of arrival or during the Independent Secretary’s performance of the Engagement Services;
(e) not, unless otherwise agreed to in writing with UKNSS Limited, be accompanied by any other person at the location of performance, the Order Confirmation is applicable to only the Client who booked the Engagement Services;
(f) ensure the location of performance is clean and safe for the Independent Secretary to arrive to and carry out the Engagement Services in;
(g) not entice the Independent Secretary nor accept an offer from the same for their Engagement Services instead of through the UKNSS Limited Website and in line with clause 4 and clause 5.2.
(h) not request or cause to happen that the Independent Secretary provide any service outside the scope of clause 6.2.1 below.
(i) not otherwise engage in engage in, invite, solicit or encourage any activity which is illegal within the Jurisdiction
5.3.2 The Client acknowledges any breach of a provision, or provisions, contained in sub-clauses 5.3.1(a) – (i) permits the Independent Secretary to immediately terminate the Engagement Services.
5.3.3 UKNSS Limited reserves the right to suspend for a period of time or ban entirely from engaging in Booking Services and/or Engagement Services any Client involved in a breach of any one of the provisions in the sub-clauses 5.3.1(a) – (i) and involve the relevant authorities as is deemed appropriate.
- Cancellations, Refunds and Modifications
5.4.1 If you cancel an Order, the amount refunded to you is determined by the cancellation policy that applies to that Order as governed by clause 4.4 for the Booking Service fee and the Listing for the Engagement Service fee. But, in certain situations, other policies take precedence and determine what amount is refunded to you. If something outside your control requires you to cancel a reservation, you may be entitled to a partial or full refund under clause 11 (force majeure). If the Independent Secretary cancels, you may be entitled to a partial or full refund as outlined in their Listing.
5.4.2 Independent Secretary’s and Clients are responsible for any booking modifications they agree to make via the UKNSS Website or direct UKNSS to make on their behalf, and agree to pay any additional amounts, fees or taxes associated with any modification made in line with this clause 5.4.
- Understanding your Legal Obligations
You are responsible for understanding and complying with any laws, rules, regulations and contract that applies to your Listing. If you have questions about how local or national laws apply you should always seek legal advice.
- Secretary Terms
The following terms in this clause 6 will only apply to the Independent Secretary.
- Offering of Services
As an Independent Secretary, UKNSS offers you the right to use the Website to publish and offer Engagement Services to Clients through creating a Listing where you determine and control the price, your availability and rules for each Listing.
- Duties and Responsibilities
6.2.1 The Independent Secretary may offer the following Engagement Services which may be done either fully clothed, topless, in lingerie or nude, as requested by the Client when submitting an Order:
(a) Light typing;
(b) Light research and report writing;
(c) Note taking;
(d) Reading and dictation;
(f) Printing and photocopying;
(g) Light office cleaning;
(h) Tea and Coffee service.
6.2.2 The Independent Secretary must decline to engage in any service outside of those listed in clause 6.2.1 and notify UKNSS Limited immediately in the event the Client requests any such services.
6.2.3 The Independent Secretary shall maintain a professional manner throughout the performance of the Engagement Services.
- Secretary’s Conduct
6.3.1 The Independent Secretary acknowledges that they shall:
(a) not engage in any physical or sexual behaviour or contact with the Client whether they have consented to it or not;
(b) not be under the influence of any alcohol and/or drugs prior to, at the time of arrival or during their performance of the Engagement Services;
(c) not, unless otherwise agreed to in writing with UKNSS Limited, perform any Engagement Services for any other person than the Client, the Order Confirmation is applicable to only the Client who booked the Engagement Services;
(d) not entice the Client nor accept an offer from the same to provide Engagement Services instead of through the UKNSS Limited Website and in line with clause 4 and clause 5.2.
(e) not provide any service outside the scope of clause 6.2.1 above.
(f) not otherwise engage in, invite, solicit or encourage any activity which is illegal within the Jurisdiction.
- Contracting with Clients
6.4.1 When you accept an Order you are entering into a contract directly with the Client and are responsible for delivering the Engagement Services under the terms and at the price specified in your Listing.
6.4.2 Any terms of conditions that you include in any supplemental contract with Clients must be:
(a) Consistent with these Terms and Conditions, and
(b) Be prominently disclosed in your Listing description
- Independence of Secretaries
6.5.1 Your relationship with UKNSS Limited is that of an independent individual or entity and not an employee, agent, joint venturer or partner of UKNSS Limited, except that act as platform provider through its Website. UKNSS Limited does not direct or control your Engagement Services and you understand that you have complete discretion whether and when to provide Engagement Services and at what price and on what terms to offer them.
6.5.2 You are responsible for all deductions and tax liabilities owed to HMRC.
- Managing Your Listing
6.6.1 The UKNSS Website will assist in the set up and management of a Listing. Your Listing must include complete and accurate information about your Engagement Service, your price, and any rules or requirements that apply to your Clients or Listing. You are responsible for your acts and omissions as well as for keeping your Listing information including calendar availability, content, such as photos, up-to-date and accurate at all times.
6.6.2 You are responsible for your own acts and omissions. You are responsible for setting your price and establishing rules and requirements for your Listing. You must describe any and all fees and charges in your Listing description and may not collect any additional fees or charges outside the UKNSS platform except those expressly authorized by Us in writing. Do not encourage Clients.
- Understanding your Legal Obligations
You are responsible for understanding and complying with any laws, rules, regulations and contracts with third parties that apply to your Listing. If you have questions about how local or national laws apply you should always seek legal advice.
- Booking Fee and Payment
- The Booking Fee of the Booking Services will be shown at the time the Client places the Order. If the Booking Fee shown in the Order differs from Our current rate We will confirm this to the Client upon receipt of the Order.
- In the event the Booking Services are not cancelled in accordance with clause 4.3 the Booking Fee is non-refundable.
- Our Booking Fees may change at any time, but these changes will not affect Orders that We have already accepted.
- All Booking Fees include VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between the date of the Order and the date of your payment, We will adjust the rate of VAT that must . be paid. Changes in VAT will not affect any Booking Fees which We have already received payment in full.
- We accept payment for the Booking Service fee via BACs payment only.
- If the Client does not make payment to Us by the due date as shown in the Order Confirmation. We may charge the Client interest on the overdue sum at the rate of 2% per annum above the base lending rate of Bank of England from time to time. Interest will accrue on a daily basis from the due date for payment until the actual date of payment of the overdue sum, whether before or after judgment. You must pay any interest due when paying an overdue sum.
- The provisions of sub-Clause 7.5 will not apply if you have promptly contacted Us to dispute an invoice in good faith. No interest will accrue while such a dispute is ongoing.
- Providing the Services
- As required by law, We will provide the Booking Services with reasonable skill and care.
- The Independent Secretary will provide the Engagement Services on the date confirmed in the Order Confirmation.
- We will make every reasonable effort to complete the Booking Services within a reasonable period of time. We cannot, however, be held responsible for any delays if an event outside of Our control occurs. Please see Clause 11 for events outside of Our control.
- If We require any information or action from the Other Parties in order to provide the Booking Services, We will inform them of this as soon as is reasonably possible.
- If the information or action required of the Other Parties under sub-Clause 8.4 is delayed, incomplete or otherwise incorrect, We will not be responsible for any delay caused as a result. If additional work is required from Us to correct or compensate for a mistake made as a result of incomplete or otherwise incorrect information or action on the part of the Other Parties, We may charge the Other Parties a reasonable additional sum for that work.
- In certain circumstances, for example where there is a delay in either of the Other Parties sending Us information or taking action required under sub-Clause 8.4, We may suspend commencement of the Booking Services (and will inform the Other Parties of that suspension in writing).
- In certain circumstances, for example where We encounter a technical problem, We may need to suspend the Booking Services in order to resolve the issue. Unless the issue is an emergency and requires immediate attention. We will inform the Other Parties in advance in writing before suspending the Services.
- If the Booking Services are suspended under sub-Clauses 8.6 or 8.7, the Other Parties will not be required to pay for them during the period of suspension.
- If the Other Parties do not pay Us for the Booking Services as required by Clause 7, We may suspend the Booking Services until all outstanding sums due have been paid. If this happens, We will inform both parties in writing. This does not affect Our right to charge you interest under sub-Clause 7.5.
- Problems with the Booking Services and Your Legal Rights
- We always use reasonable efforts to ensure that Our provision of the Booking Services is trouble-free. If, however, there is a problem with the Booking Services We request that the Other Parties inform Us as soon as is reasonably possible
- We will use reasonable efforts to remedy problems with the Booking Services as quickly as is reasonably possible and practical.
- We will not charge the Other Parties for remedying problems under this Clause 9 where the problems have been caused by Us or where nobody is at fault. If We determine that a problem has been caused by incorrect or incomplete information or action provided or taken by the Other Parties, sub-Clause 7.5 will apply and We may charge the Other Parties for remedial work.
- Our Liability
- We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that the Other Parties may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms and Conditions or as a result of Our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of the breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by the Other Parties and Us when the Contract is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- We provide Booking and Engagement Services for domestic and private use (or purposes). We make no warranty or representation that the Booking or Engagement Services are fit or intended for commercial, or business purposes of any kind. By making the Order, the Other Parties agree that they will not use either of the Services for such purposes. We will not be liable to the Other Parties for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business or for any loss of business opportunity.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Our liability for failing to perform the Booking Services with reasonable care and skill.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit the legal rights of the Other Parties as a consumer. For more details of any legal rights, please refer to Your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Events Outside of Our Control (Force Majeure)
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control.
- If any event described under this Clause 11 occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions:
- We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
- We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Booking Services as necessary;
- If an event outside of Our control occurs and any other party wishes to cancel the Contract, they may do so by immediately giving Us written notice. Any refunds due to any other party as a result of that cancellation will be paid to them as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Our acceptance of the cancellation notice.
- If you wish to cancel the Order for the Booking Services before the Booking Services begin, you may do so under sub-Clause 4.3.
- If any of the following occur, you may cancel the Contract immediately by giving Us written notice. If you have made any payment to Us for any Booking Services We have not yet provided, these sums will be refunded to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within fourteen 14 Calendar Days of Our acceptance of the cancellation. In the event We have provided Booking Services that you have not yet paid for, the sums due will be deducted from any refund due to you or, if no refund is due, We will invoice you for those sums and you will be required to make payment in accordance with Clause 7. If you cancel because of Our breach under sub-Clause 12.2.1, you will not be required to make any payments to Us. You will not be required to give three (3) Calendar Days’ notice in these circumstances:
- We have breached the Contract in any material way and have failed to remedy that breach within seven (7) Calendar Days’ of you asking Us to do so in writing; or
- We enter into liquidation or have an administrator or receiver appointed over Our assets; or
- We are unable to provide the Booking Services due to an event outside of Our control (as under sub-Clause 11.2.4); or
- We change these Terms and Conditions to your material disadvantage.
- We may cancel the Order for the Booking Services before they begin under sub-Clause 4.4.
- Once We have begun providing the Booking Services, We may cancel the Booking Services and the Contract at any time by giving you three (3) Calendar Days’ written notice. If you have made any payment to Us for any Booking Services We have not yet provided, these sums will be refunded to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within fourteen 14 Calendar Days of Our cancellation notice. If We have provided Booking Services that you have not yet paid for, the sums due will be deducted from any refund due to you or, if no refund is due, We will invoice you for those sums and you will be required to make payment in accordance with Clause 7.
- If any of the following occur, We may cancel the Booking Services and the Contract immediately by giving the Other Parties written notice. If you have made any payment to Us for any Booking Services We have not yet provided, these sums will be refunded to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within fourteen 14 Calendar Days of Our cancellation notice. If We have provided Booking Services that the Client has not yet paid for, the sums due will be deducted from any refund due to the Client or, if no refund is due, We will invoice the Client for those sums and you will be required to make payment in accordance with Clause 7. We will not be required to give three (3) Calendar Days’ notice in these circumstances:
- The Client fails to make a payment on time as required under Clause 7 (this does not affect our right to charge interest on overdue sums under sub-Clause 7.6); or
- The Client have breached the Contract in any material way and have failed to remedy that breach within seven (7) Calendar Days prior to the commencement of the Engagement Services of Us asking the Other Parties to do so in writing; or
- We are unable to provide the Booking Services due to an event outside of Our control (for a period longer than that in sub-Clause 2.4).
- For the purposes of this Clause 12 (and in particular, sub-Clauses 12.2.1 and 12.5.2) a breach of the Contract will be considered ‘material’ if it is not minimal or trivial in its consequences to the terminating party (i.e. you under sub-Clause 12.2.1 and Us under sub-Clause 12.5.2). In deciding whether or not a breach is material no regard will be had to whether it was caused by any accident, mishap, mistake or misunderstanding.
- Third Party Rights
- Unless it expressly states otherwise, this agreement does not give rise to any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement.
- The Other Parties may enforce any terms of these Terms and Conditions which is expressly or implicitly intended to benefit it, including but not limited to:
- Clause 3;
- Clause 4;
- Clause 5;
- Clause 7;
- Clause 8;
- Clause 12.
- The rights of the parties to rescind or vary this agreement are not subject to the consent of any other person.
- Communication and Contact Details
- If the Other Parties wish to contact Us, you may do so by email at email@example.com.
- In certain circumstances you must contact Us in writing (when cancelling an Order, for example, or exercising your right to cancel the Services). When contacting Us in writing you may contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complaints and Feedback
- We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
- All complaints are handled in accordance with this clause 15.
- If you wish to complain or provide feedback about any aspect of your dealings with Us, including, but not limited to, these Terms and Conditions or the Booking Services, please contact Us by email to our customer service address: email@example.com.
- The complaints process is initiated when the Other Parties send an email to the above email address (“Initiating Email”), UKNSS Limited aims to respond to the Initiating Email within 3 Business Days’ of receipt to confirm the complaint has been lodged and an investigation will be undertaken.
- UKNSS Limited will endeavour to undertake any investigation prompted by the Initiating Email within a reasonable time with a working period of 21 Business Days from the date of confirmation of the Initiating Email as Our target. However, UKNSS may require longer than usual to undertake any investigation depending on the nature and facts of the complaint.
- In the event the investigation results in the complaint being verified as valid, UKNSS Limited will inform you of this in writing and the steps We will take to reduce or prevent the cause for the complaint from reoccurring.
14.9 All complaints and subsequent investigations are kept confidential in line with our complaints policy at clause 16.
- How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- Complaints Policy.
16.1 We aim to maintain and improve the standards of our service.
16.2 To ensure this we welcome suggestions and take complaints seriously. We will investigate them and attempt to correct any issues that these investigations find.
16.3 If a suggestion or complaint over the services of this site is made, please email at our customer email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
16.4 We aim to respond within 3 working days of receiving your initiating email. Your complaint will be logged, and we will inform you if an investigation will be undertaken.
16.4 If the investigation finds a problem, we will inform the complainant of this, and the effects we will undertake to reduce or prevent the issue from reoccurring. The duration of the investigatory period remains at the discretion of UKNSS, although a working period of 21 working days remains as a target.
16.5 The particulars of any suggestion and complaint will be held in strict confidence, in keeping with our other policies.
- Other Important Terms
- We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs the Other Parties will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms and Conditions will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
- The Other Parties may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) without Our express written permission.
- Unless otherwise provided for in these Terms and Conditions the Contract is between the Other Parties and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party, save as expressly provided for, in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
- No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms and Conditions means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, the Contract, and the relationship between the Other Parties and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales.
- As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in sub-Clause 18.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
- Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, the Contract, and the Booking Services or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.